Friday, January 23, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday # 2

Here is my second Inspiration Wednesday journal entry and I'd like to name it, "Hot Mess!"  I am not a big fan of collage, at least when I try to create one!  Knowing this isn't my forte' I tried to keep the collage elements across a horizon line to contain it a bit.




I used ephemera, a clothing tag, old pictures, rub-ons, stencils and molding paste, inks, and paints with glazing fluid added.  Not really sure I am loving this one, but the whole idea is to try it and learn from it. Next time I do collage, I will keep it more simple. I wanted to use a blue and gray color palette, but it needed brightening up so I added a bit of transparent yellow.  What do you think?  Leave a comment below.  Thanks for visiting my blog!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment