Saturday, February 6, 2016

Finishing Inspiration Wednesday for 2015

Here are my final journal pages for the 2015 Inspiration Wednesday class:



This one should be entitle, Hot Mess! But I love the idea behind it. I wrote a word on each of those tags and most of them got covered up.  Some of the words are: homo, klutz, emotional, liberal, unchurched, retard...you get the idea. 

I dripped High Flow acrylics with water to help the paint move.  I LOVE how this one turned out.  

I'm not sure how I ended up with an extra page at the end! I used Seth Apter's Stencil Girl stencil with molding paste and LOVE how this turned out.  



Here is the completed journal:


And here is the one for 2016:


It already has some paint on it because I was using this cover for the second half of last year so I could work with just one signature in a journal at a time to reduce the bulk.  I combined those signature together when I was finished for 2015 and made my own signatures for the new year.  

Don't forget to comment below. I'd love to hear what you thought of the class, etc. 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kathy








3 comments:

  1. Amazing journal. Love how full it is. And thank you for using my stencil in such a wonderful way too!

    ReplyDelete