Monday, February 23, 2015

Art Anthology Dream Team!

I am proud to announce that I was chosen to join the Art Anthology Design Team! Click here to see the announcement on their blog: Art Anthology Blog. Out of the three companies I've applied to, I am so glad that I got this one because they make the most incredible paints and sprays. I've been using a limited supply of their products for the past few months and they are really cool and different. I throw paint on almost everything I make these days and many scrapbook companies haven't embraced mixed media yet.  I think I fit in really well with the style that Art Anthology is projecting.  My first post on their blog is scheduled for March 9th.  I will be receiving an obscene amount of product soon and can't wait to start playing!


Thanks for visiting! 
Kathy 





1 comment: