Thursday, August 10, 2017

Guest Artist on StencilGirl Today

I am a guest artist today on the StencilGirl blog!  I have two projects with videos showing how I love to use my favorite stencil designs.  Go check it out here.  I decided to make two monogram canvases using the techniques in the first video.

For the first canvas, I used Nathalie Kalbach's Toledo Stencil and cut monogram letters from cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine.




For the second canvas, I used Nathalie's Buenos Aires Stencil and another die cut. 





Thanks for visiting today. Make sure to go over and watch the videos on StencilGirl Talk

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Such stunning art, Kathy!!
    So happy you are the Guest Designer on StencilGirl Talk today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary! Glad for e opportunity!

    ReplyDelete