Monday, April 25, 2016

Mixed Up Manic Monday

I've had this idea for a while.  Mixed Up Manic Monday will be a blog post every Monday where I will share videos, tutorials, projects, product reviews and whatever else is of interest to mixed media artists.  My goal is to inspire and inform you.  You don't need to be a member of my blog but I would love it if you would join if you haven't already!

Here is what my desk looks like today.


This weekend I did massive amounts of Gel Plate printing and I got some really cool prints to share with you.  Here are a few.











I am creating a video for Gel Press that has a very cool technique that you will have to wait to find out about.  It is so easy and results in some really pretty prints. Not sure when that will be available but most likely some time in May.  Here is a little sneak peek.



So as a creative person, what types of things do you like to see on creative blogs? More videos? If so, about what? Photo tutorials with step by step instructions?  What don't you like? Too many photos? Lots of blathering and not enough photos?  Don't be shy, comment below!  I really want your input!

Thanks for visiting my first Mixed Up Manic Monday blog post! See you next Monday, or maybe before!

Now go make something!!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment