|Reusable Tote Made Using Plastic Bags (front)|
|Reusable Tote Made Using Plastic Bags (back)|
Things to do different the next time I make this bag:
1. Don't make the plastic "fabric" as thick. Four or five bags are enough to fuse together.
2. Don't try to add paper in between the bags. It doesn't stick.
3. Apply the duct tape to the top BEFORE sewing the bag together.
4. Sew the handles on before sewing the bag together.
5. Consider adding only one handle.
Next time you go to the grocery store, I want you to think about this image and remember to take your reusable totes with you!
Does anyone else have upcycled projects that they create? I would love to hear about them in the comments.
Till next time,
Check out these sites for more info about how to stop using so much plastic.
Homemade laundry detergent
Plastics: I Pledge to Reduce My Use
Tote Bag Tutorial