Sunday, October 13, 2013

More Creative Chemistry Technique Tags

I've had so much fun playing with all the techniques I've learned in Tim Holtz's online class. I highly recommend it, and it is still available.  Here is the link for more info about it:
http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/
Here are more technique tags:
Stencil Stamping
I used the stencil with molding paste
to create the background. 

Stencil Stamping Detail

Paint Monoprint using Distress Paints

Paint Monoprint Detail
The bee is a Tim Holtz rub-on.

Ink Monoprint using Distress Inks and stencils

Monoprint using Alcohol Inks

Rusting with Distress Embossing Powder
I used Tea Stain Distress EP and added some copper EP.


Rusting with Distress Embossing Powder Detail

Mixed Media Layering

Embossing Through Stencils
Embossing Through Stencils Detail

Eroded Metallic
The background is the technique but the
embellishment was a happy experiment of my own.

Eroded Metallic Detail
I used a die cut chipboard piece and randomly applied crackle paint.
After it dried, I applied black Distress Paint and then I sprayed it with copper
Perfect Pearls mist. I was surprised that the mist was so visible
on the black paint. I LOVE the effect. 
 
Chalkboard Technique

Faded Layers using alcohol inks

Shabby Chic

Tarnished Silver

Faux Patina



There are lots more techniques that I haven't finished yet!  Thanks for visiting my blog and make a comment below if you like what you see.    

Just one more!!!!!


Brayered Distress Stains
Don't know if the photo picked it up but I had to
"bling it out" with metallic stain here and there.    


2 comments:

  1. Just popped over to see your fabulous tags. You must have been working full time on them! I'm still on Day 4 with a few bits missing along the way, can't wait to try out the rest of the techniques and then actually put them into practice.

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete